Input to the inception impact assessment on the FuelEU Maritime
This document provides IOGP’s input to the inception impact assessment on the FuelEU Maritime.
IOGP’s response focuses on liquefied natural gas (LNG) and hydrogen as these technologies could contribute to a reduction of emissions in the maritime sector.
IOGP supports a holistic approach to the decarbonisation of shipping through the deployment of a wide range of low-carbon and low-emission fuels (like LNG/bio-LNG, synthetic LNG, ammonia10, methanol, liquids such as bio- and e-fuels or hybrid options).
- LNG as a mid and long-term decarbonisation option
- The role of LNG: Contribution to Climate Change Mitigation and Environment
- LNG: Available Product and Infrastructure
- Hydrogen as a long-term decarbonisation option
- LNG – a fast lane to make Europe a leader in clean shipping
- IOGP input to the public consultation for the FuelEU Maritime – Green Maritime Space Initiative
- IOGP position on EU Biodiversity Strategy for 2030
- IOGP written input to the consultation “Maritime sector – a green post-COVID future”
- IOGP written input to the consultation “International Ocean Governance”