IOGP Europe is looking to recruit a Junior Institutional Relations Officer, based in Brussels.
Employment Type: Full-time (CDI)
- Support the development and the implementation of outreach strategies and action plans
- Assist in the realization of advocacy activities with multiple stakeholders and tight deadlines
- Monitor and maintain up-to-date information on EU policy and legislative developments relevant to the energy sector across the European institutions and in Member States
- Prepare meeting reports, briefings and other documents related to IOGP advocacy activities, and support the work of the IOGP Outreach Subcommittee
- Help to enlarge and strengthen the network within the European institutions and other relevant stakeholders
Qualifications & experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in Law, Political Science or Public Affairs
- Work experience in the European institutions
- Knowledge of the EU energy and climate policies and legislation
Knowledge and attributes
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of French or German is a strong plus
- Excellent knowledge of the European institutions
- Proactivity and sense of initiative
- Ability to learn and develop within a fast-paced working environment
- High degree of attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- IT savvy and the ability to multi-task
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to Iskren Kirilov (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 15th August.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.